pub use image::ColorImage;
pub use image::FontImage;
pub use image::ImageData;
pub use image::ImageDelta;
pub use stats::PaintStats;
pub use tessellator::tessellate_shapes;
pub use tessellator::TessellationOptions;
pub use tessellator::Tessellator;
pub use text::FontFamily;
pub use text::FontId;
pub use text::Fonts;
pub use textures::TextureManager;
pub use ahash;
pub use ecolor;
pub use emath;
- bezier 🔒
- mesh 🔒
- Helper module that wraps some Mutex types with different implementations.
- shadow 🔒
- shape 🔒The different shapes that can be painted.
- Collect statistics about what is being painted.
- stroke 🔒
- Converts graphics primitives into textured triangles.
- Everything related to text, fonts, text layout, cursors etc.
- An assert that is only active when
epaintis compiled with the
extra_assertsfeature or with the
extra_debug_assertsfeature in debug builds.
- How to paint a circle.
Shapewithin a clip rectangle.
- This format is used for space-efficient color representation (32 bits).
- A cubic Bézier Curve.
- Text that has been laid out, ready for painting.
- Hue, saturation, value, alpha. All in the range [0, 1]. No premultiplied alpha.
- Like Hsva but with the
vvalue (brightness) being gamma corrected so that it is somewhat perceptually even.
- Textured triangles in two dimensions.
- A version of
Meshthat uses 16-bit indices.
- If you want to paint some 3D shapes inside an egui region, you can use this.
- A path which can be stroked and/or filled (if closed).
- A position on screen.
- A quadratic Bézier Curve.
- A rectangular region of space.
- How to paint a rectangle.
- 0-1 linear space
RGBAcolor with premultiplied alpha.
- How rounded the corners of things should be
- The color and fuzziness of a fuzzy shape. Can be used for a rectangular shadow with a soft penumbra.
- Describes the width and color of a line.
- How to paint some text on screen.
- Contains font data in an atlas, where each character occupied a small rectangle.
- Used to paint images.
- A vector has a direction and length. A
Vec2is often used to represent a size.
- The 2D vertex type.
- A paint primitive such as a circle or a piece of text. Coordinates are all screen space points (not physical pixels).
- What texture to use in a
- The UV coordinate of a white region of the texture mesh. The default egui texture has the top-left corner pixel fully white. You need need use a clamping texture sampler for this to work (so it doesn’t do bilinear blending with bottom right corner).