Contains types to define keyboard related events.
The naming and conventions follow the UI Events specification but this crate should be useful for anyone implementing keyboard input in a cross-platform way.
- Event to expose input methods to program logic.
- Keyboard events are issued for all pressed and released keys.
- Pressed modifier keys.
- Match keyboard shortcuts and excute actions.
- Parse from string error, returned when string does not match to any Code variant.
- Parse from string error, returned when string does not match to any Key variant.
- Code is the physical position of a key.
- Describes the state of a composition session.
- Key represents the meaning of a keypress.
- Describes the state the key is in.
- The location attribute contains an indication of the logical location of the key on the device.
- Return the first codepoint of a string.