Trait for cloning data into a shared memory buffer.
This module contains the SharedMemoryBuilder type and ToShmem trait.
We put them here (and not in style_traits) so that we can derive ToShmem from the selectors and style crates.
- A builder object that transforms and copies values into a fixed size buffer.
- A type that can be copied into a SharedMemoryBuilder.
- Rounds up
sizeso that the following address will satisfy
- Amount of padding needed after
sizebytes to ensure that the following address will satisfy
- Writes all the items in
srcinto a slice in the shared memory buffer and returns a pointer to the slice.
- Converts all the items in
srcinto shared memory form, writes them into the specified buffer, and returns a pointer to the slice.
- Result type for ToShmem::to_shmem.