- Flags that define how the common brush shader code should process this instance.
- Convenience structure to encode into PrimitiveInstanceData.
- Vertex format for issuing colored quads.
- A clipping primitive drawn into the clipping mask. Could be an image or a rectangle, which defines the way
- Vertex format for picture cache composite shader. When editing the members, update desc::COMPOSITE so its list of instance_attributes matches:
- Convenience structure to encode into the image brush’s user data.
- The GPU data payload for a transform palette entry.
- Specifies that an RGB CompositeInstance’s UV coordinates are normalized.
- Specifies that an RGB CompositeInstance’s UV coordinates are not normalized.