Common handling of keyboard input and state management for text input controls
- Encapsulated state for handling keyboard input in a single or multiline text input control.
- The direction in which to delete a character.
- Resulting action to be taken by the owner of a text input that is handling an event.
- Control whether this control should allow multiple lines.
- StrExt 🔒
- The length in bytes of the first n characters in a UTF-8 string.
- The length in bytes of the first n code units in a string when encoded in UTF-16.