Weak-referenceable JS-managed DOM objects.
IDL interfaces marked as
automatically implement the
WeakReferenceable trait in codegen.
The instance object is responsible for setting
None in its own
WeakBox when it is collected, through the
slot. When all associated
WeakRef values are dropped, the
WeakBox itself is dropped too.
- A mutable weak reference to a JS-managed DOM object. On tracing, the contained weak reference is dropped if the pointee was already collected.
- The inner box of weak references, public for the finalization in codegen.
- A weak reference to a JS-managed DOM object.
- An entry of a vector of weak references. Passed to the closure given to
- A vector of weak references. On tracing, the vector retains only references which still point to live objects.
- The index of the slot wherein a pointer to the weak holder cell is stored for weak-referenceable bindings. We use slot 1 for holding it, this is unsafe for globals, we disallow weak-referenceable globals directly in codegen.
- Trait implemented by weak-referenceable interfaces.