Utilities to throw exceptions from Rust bindings.
- A struct encapsulating information about a runtime script error.
- DOM exceptions that can be thrown by a native DOM method.
- Report a pending exception, thereby clearing it.
- Set a pending exception for the given
- Throw an exception to signal that a
JSObjectcan not be converted to a given DOM type.
- The return type for IDL operations that can throw DOM exceptions and return
- The return type for IDL operations that can throw DOM exceptions.