Marker types for formats.
This module defines the types and traits used to mark a
with the format of data it contains. It includes those formats
Tendril supports at least some operations without
To convert a string tendril to/from a byte tendril in an arbitrary
character encoding, see the
decode methods on
Tendril operations may become memory-unsafe if data invalid for
the format sneaks in. For that reason, these traits require
- Implementation details.
- Marker type for ASCII text.
- Marker type for uninterpreted bytes.
- Marker type for the single-byte encoding of the first 256 Unicode codepoints.
- Marker type for UTF-8 text.
- Marker type for WTF-8 text.
- Indicates a format which contains characters from Unicode (all of it, or some proper subset).
- Trait for format marker types.
- Indicates a Rust slice type that is represented in memory as bytes.
- Indicates a format which corresponds to a Rust slice type, representing exactly the same invariants.
- Indicates that one format is a subset of another.