Servo’s selector parser.
- A set of extra data to carry along with the matching context, either for selector-matching or invalidation.
- The abstract struct we implement the selector parser implementation on top of.
- Servo’s version of an element snapshot.
- A map from elements to snapshots for the Servo style back-end.
- A non tree-structural pseudo-class. See https://drafts.csswg.org/selectors-4/#structural-pseudos
- A pseudo-element, both public and private.
- The number of eager pseudo-elements. Keep this in sync with cascade_type.
- The count of all pseudo-elements.
- Returns whether the language is matched, as defined by RFC 4647.
- The type used for storing