Borrowable window handles based on the ones in this crate.
These should be 100% safe to pass around and use, no possibility of dangling or invalidity.
- imp 🔒We don’t need to refcount the handles, so we can just use no-ops.
- Keeps track of whether the application is currently active.
- Represents a live window handle.
- The handle to the display controller of the windowing system.
- The handle to a window.
- The error type returned when a handle cannot be obtained.
- A display that acts as a wrapper around a display handle.
- A handle to a window.