Experimental and unsafe
RawTable API. This module is only available if the
raw feature is enabled.
- inner 🔒
- A reference to a hash table bucket containing a
- A reference to an empty bucket into which an can be inserted.
- Iterator which consumes elements without freeing the table storage.
- Iterator which consumes a table and returns elements.
- Iterator which returns a raw pointer to every full bucket in the table.
- Iterator over occupied buckets that could match a given hash.
- A raw hash table with an unsafe API.